Simplify :: Church Bookkeeping
A simplified solution to keeping track of your church’s Bookkeeping, Accounting and Payroll.
Give yourself peace of mind by letting our professionals keep your finances in order.
What We Do:
- We can manage and take care of your bills to be paid.
- After you deposit money in the bank, login to the portal, submit the info and we handle the rest.
- Transactions tracked by budget line.
- We provide monthly reports to you customized to your needs.
Anything that goes through your bank account, we handle for you. Deposits, Bills Paid, Contributions Tracked, Payroll including Taxes and Filings, we take care of it all for you.
We built our system with your ministry needs in mind. For most churches, tracking the finances is usually the last thing we think of, but often the most important thing we need to manage. It takes a lot of planning to keep everything in order and to keep the doors open for your church members. Without a professional to keep your finances in order, keeping your church in working order can be a challenge.
For most churches, simply getting by is acceptable. However, we believe in order to make the most prudent ministry decisions, an intimate knowledge of your finances is crucial. Allowing one of our professionals to guide you in your financial situation can help improve your budget. The better your accounts are budgeted, the better you can reach out to help your church members and your community.Get Started Today!
Simplify :: Church Payroll
A simple solution to pay your employees and handle all payroll related taxes.
We know that Church Payroll is one of those necessary evils that we have to deal with.
Dealing with finances can be very frustrating. Let our professionals put your mind at ease by allowing us to accurately and effectively manage your payroll needs.
There are many rules and guidelines that have to be followed so that your church doesn’t find itself in trouble. You don’t want your church having legal issues or even facing fines because of errors made that one of our professionals could have easily avoided.
Keeping your payroll in order can be very challenging depending on the number of your staff and their individual needs. It takes a skilled professional to keep track of each employees needs such as deductions and employee status. Our team is ready to take on this task for you.
Let our team handle your payroll needs for your church. Our service is included for our Simple Church Accounting clients or can be setup as a stand-alone solution for your church.
We also know we’ll be one of the least expensive solutions you’ll find anywhere for churches. We will process your payroll starting at $2 per person per pay period. Choosing an inexpensive payroll solution can allow you to spend the churches money in a more beneficial way such as reaching out to the community or by helping members of your congregation that are in need.Get More Information Today!
Simplify :: Web Design
Your website is the front door to your ministry. Let us help you make it beautiful!
- Developed on WordPress Platform – CMS not proprietary, you can host it anywhere!
- Custom Design for your Church – No templates where you look like other churches.
- 24/7 support response time.
- Custom training for you – we are here to help you all the time!
- Ongoing Support – Trends change, technology gets updated, we are here to keep your site fresh and current.
- Online Giving – Increase your revenue, provide convenience by accepting donations and tithes online.
- A church website is a great way to keep everyone informed. Having a website allows your church members to be up to date on all information. Are you having a special worship time or special event? Announce it on your website.
- Has your area experienced inclement weather and church service is canceled? Announce it on your website. This could be a lifesaving announcement based on the travel conditions.
- Is there a member of your congregation that is in desperate need of prayers? This too can be announced on your website.
- A website can be a very useful tool for new church visitors. It is a great place to list the details of your church service such as time, location, child care, and dress attire.
- Your website can help the financial situation of the church also by allowing members to donate online.
Propel your church strongly into the future with a well-designed website!Find Out More!
Simplify :: Church Contributions
A new, simple solution to allow your church to give safely and securely online!
If you’re not set up to accept online donations, you have not made it as convenient as possible for people to give to your church. There are several reasons why having online giving available to your congregation is important especially as check books are often forgotten! No more rushing to an ATM on the way to church!
Our system is designed for non-profits providing some of the lowest transaction rates around. While others such as Pay-Pal and the like may provide a cheaper option, you also get what you pay for.
As a client, you can accept online donations as well as:
- Payment for Online Registrations
- Recurring Deposits
- ACH Debiting
There are many benefits of allowing your church members to donate online. We live in a time where more and more people are not carrying cash or checks with them. By allowing online donation payments you are helping, especially the younger generations, donate more conveniently. Online donations allow your church to give an option for church members to use a debit card or prepaid card as a form of payment, which may not be available without having an online payment option.Your congregation will be able to give to the church from the comfort of their home or even when they are on the go from their phone. It is also helpful to have an online option for the members that aren’t able to make it to church that week but still want to give to their church in a timely manner. Offering online donations is a great way to reach members of your church that may be too shy or embarrassed to give a donation. Some members may feel more comfortable giving donation privately.Get More Information Today!